How long of a wait for Cap n Jacks?

lyeag

DIS Veteran
Hi, I am still hashing out our dining plans and am leaning towards trying Cap'n Jacks. We are planning to go to DD in the mid to late afternoon and browse around. Is it a long wait to be seated? We have not been to DD other than a quick look on our departure day on our last trip.

My dd and I LOVE :love: :love: lobster and if we don't have an awful wait time we will most likely try to eat there. I am worried because we are going to be there the 18-24 of Dec, and I am concerned about crowds.

One last question-What is the earliest you can get in for dinner?

Thanks in advance everyone! :wave2:

We were there about hte same time this past December. We headed over at about 7pm and were able to return and be seated at about 9pm. It worked out ok for us since we wanted to look around and enjoy the Christmas decorations and then we ate a very late dinner. I would recommend heading over earlier--if I had it to do again I would go earlier (5 or 5:30) and eat then shop.

I think they started taking ADRs. I read they did on a different thread. Give a call it can't hurt!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter