How long POFQ to be closed?

photobob

DIS Veteran
**Sorry I didn't put this in the other POFQ closing info thread, But for some reason my computer doesn't seem to like that thread. It slows down my operation to the point of Being unusable***

Anybody heard how long POFQ will be closed. I know that are completely being closed down for renovations and once complete they'll close down POR section by section. Just wondering if anyone has heard a time frame or if even Disney has set a completion date..

I think the official word is that the renovations for both resorts will take about a total of two years. The renovations at the POFQ is estimated to last a year. I think I heard that they are targeting June 2004 to have POFQ finished, but as we all know, that date could change! :rolleyes:

I'll definitely be looking forward to staying back at the POFQ once the renovations are completed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter