• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How long to hold?

Laurie W

Earning My Ears
Today was my 1st day to call for CRT and I've been on hold for almost 15 min after being on hold for another almost 30 min. I'm afraid all chances of getting 10/10 (my birthday) are lost if I hang up and try again. Any advise?

Laurie

Hope you got it Laurie - I was on the phone 12 minutes when I got through. Tomorrow is ressies for Cindy's so I'm rolling that alarm back a few more minutes! LOL

I called one day on around 8:30 and got a PS for CRT 90 days out. I'd stay on hold until you get through, you just may get one!

**UPDATE**

After being on hold for over 30 minutes, CRT was sold out for 10/10 but I was able to get PSB at 10:10 on 10/10. I'm sticking by the fact that it was meant to be this way and hope to try again later in the week for Cindy's

ttichenor-Good luck tomorrow!!

bigbabyblues-Maybe I should try that approach and wait for the rush of 7AM callers to filter out :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter