How long to pick up race bib

pxidst119

Mouseketeer
I am running the Star Wars 5K in April. Can anyone give me an idea of how long it would take me to pick up my race packet and get to MK? I will have a car and going directly to pick it up from the airport before heading to the park. Just trying to get an idea for what time I could start scheduling FP+ for that day. Are there long lines to pick up?

I have experienced lines, but expect 15 minutes from the time you roll into parking lot to park and walk, it is never a close walk. Then give another 30 minutes to get the bibs/shirt and back out to car.

An hour at ESPN is what I would plan then your drive time to the park. Google maps is your friend for drive times.

It took us about 2 hours at the expo last year granted we poked around the official merch/expo areas and waited for photo ops and didn’t just pick up bibs/shirts and go

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter