How long

Primary care doctor - Uhh, I don't have one. Haven't been to one in at least 7 years. The last doctor I signed up with actually left the practice before I could even get in for my first appointment.
Dentist - Over 20 years
Hair - My usual hair stylist recently retired and I've been to two different ones for my last two cuts

I...don't know in most cases. Doctor and Dentist - for a while. Well, the dentist sold his practice but I stayed with the new guy. Easily over 10 years there and 20 years for my doctor.

Now, my Barber, I have literally had the same barber since I've had hair. He cut my great grandfather's hair, my grandfathers hair, my hair - he had a shop with his brother and another guy, and they sometimes did it - both of them have passed on. I did have the owner of another shop he was working in do it during the time when he injured his arm, so that means only 4 people who ever lived have cut my hair, and 95% of the time is was my current guy. He is pretty much retired now, but he sees me at his house. He is 91!

Doctor: April of this year.
Previous doctor: Between 1999 and November of last year.

Doctor, about 7 years.
Dentist, about 6 years.
Barbershop......59 years. Same SHOP, but third owner.

Doctor: 5 years or so
Dentist: 15 years. Ready to change. He's been creeping me out lately.
Hairstylist: 8 years

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter