How many are Georgia DISers?

Venaros

Mouseketeer
Are there many other Georgians on here? Particularly south Ga? I'm near Savannah myself.

Oh cool! I'm originally from Jesup. Not too far from there.
We're going on our 1st cruise this month, can not wait! I teach Nursing and we have quite. Few from Jesup. Any pointers for first timers? Thanks in advance, Mike

You're going on a Disney cruise? I actually haven't been on one yet. But we are going on our second carnival cruise next month. Like with any vacation, have a little structure to your days, but remain flexible and willing to change on the fly. Taking things slow and just relaxing on the deck can be just add much fun as trying to see all the shows and do everything.

South of Atlanta. Convinced DD that it was a good idea to move here from Louisville by telling her it was halfway to Disney world. :yay:

I'm in Milledgeville. East of Macon. 6 to 6.5 hours to Disney. Depending on traffic and number of stops. We are annual passholders and go at least 10 times a year. Holiday weekends and at least for one whole week sometime during the year.

I don't live there anymore, as my husband is military, but I've lived in Alpharetta, Cumming and went to GA Southern in Statesboro. My parents live in Sugar Hill now :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!