How many cameras

joanne1968

Mouseketeer
Okay it is well known that us scrapbookers always have our cameras with us. At WDW last year we had a couple of meltdowns but luckily there were a few of us, so we managed to cover most situations and duplicated characters we had technological issues with.

I have just thrown a disposable into my suitcase for DL I also have my new fujifinepix, would I be paranoid to take my old digital?

At Disney, I always have my Digital Rebel and my Powershot A 95 and my canon video camera.

On other vacations where we are either in the pool or the ocean I take my Reefmaster.

regular disposable
underwater disposable
Digital
and SLR

;)

(SLR usually only used around the hotel or if just going somewhere for something specific!)

next trip of course I will be taking the digital SLR so I can eliminate one ;)

I always take both my digital cameras with me!! My Fugi FinePix, which is the larger one and my Sony Cybershot, which is very small and easy to hold on rides!! LOL

Thats great, I don't look excessive, I hear about people taking fanny packs (or what we brits prefer to call bum bags) and I couldn't in my wildest dreams fit all my essentials into a bum bag it is a ruck sack for me.

yep I take both! I figure it is always best to have both. I let the kids use one and get pictures from there view point and I have a back up incase batteries die, camera fails or worse!

My camera bag is always packed with my SLR, my digital, my old and trusty Point and Shoot and my throw away water camera. I am ready for any and all photo ops.
Paula

Considering that in the last couple of trips I have lost a camera and broke 2 others - I take at least 3 (digital, 2 35 mm) and usually a disposible one or two. Can't be too safe - oh and bring lots of batteries. I didn't take any spares into the park one day and had to give $5.00 for 2 AA batteries.

I have two digitals (3mg & 4 mg), a SLR and my DDs have disposables - so I get some dups but rather be safe than sorry :)

I take my film and digital cameras.

BUT I also take extra batteries, and of course film and memory cards along with a portable hard drive to download the pics each day.

:teeth:

We took 3 cameras with us last year... 2- digitals, 35 mm & the kids(5 of them) brought disposables for themselves.. extra batteries and 11 rolls of 35mm film and I don't know how many digital pics on the cards... My husband thought I was hilarious bring all this.. Now, that I have began our scrapbook he kepts telling me it was worth every minute!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter