How many CBers are going to DIS CON?

ead79

<font color=#FF0066>Disney Bride!<br><font color=v
I'm so excited!!! Yes, I know it's still several months away--I guess I can't help being excited! I just wanted to see who I can look forward to meeting. Please post when you'll be there and where you'll be staying. :Pinkbounc

Elisabeth (ead79) with best friend Melissa (mels28) Dec. 3-8 at the Poly concierge (Dec. 3-5) and YC concierge (Dec. 5-8).

Depending on my parent's health and everything else in my life I think I will be there also, Elisabeth!

I've booked a 4 br 2ba vacation home from 12/1 - 12/7.

Dave (DaveH) and Beth(CrazyboutDisney). Dec 1 - 6 VWL and Dec 6 - 9 BCV. On waitlist for BCV for Dec 1-6.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I will!! :)

Disney Wonder...December 1-5th Swan...December 6-9th :):)

We'll be there !!! Myself, DD Holly (sydally9367) and DD Meggan(autochick). 12/3-12/9. We're staying at the YC:bounce: :bounce:

Wah!! i want to go too! Another year as a Non-Con'r for me. I can always dream.......

I will! Wait...no...I wont :( stupid school :mad:

BCV 12/1 to 12/9 with Brisully
12/9 to 12/13 solo

You might want to check out Ray Sharpton's thread on the DIScon board to see if there are any familiar CB names there.

As long as no financial disasters happen, I will be there from December 1-8 staying at the Swan :D

Depends on how much more Dental Work I will need, and how my hours at work goes. I might be able to stay off site and meet some of you for an event, at least, I hope to, if its OK!:confused:

Poohbear - It's more than OK to show up for some of the mini-meets. In fact, it's a requirement that ALL Florida DISers attend at least one mini-meet during DIScon 2002. Hope to see you this December.

I want to go! Hopefully the finances can handle it.

Me & DW(Believe)will be there with the girls!!!:bounce: :bounce:

I was soo going but then the disney calendar was wrong and I have region band that weekend!! :( :(

oh Simba isn't going? how sad!! :(

I agree wdwfanatic.. I am not sure I am going if Simba is not going to be there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter