How many CBers are going to DIS CON?

I'll be there! At the Dolphin 12/2 through 12/8 :D

Maybe Simba will pop up in a pic or 2.........:p I hear he is practicing a kareoki duet with Glo;) :p

DH, DD, Mother and I will be there Nov 28-Dec 7. We are staying at WL!!

I'll be there from November 30th until December 10th most likely at the Swolphin.

I'll be there at the tail end of DIScon. DH, the kids and I will be arriving on Dec. 6th and staying until Dec. 13th, 3 nights at ASMO and 4 nights at the Polynesian. We plan on going to MVMCP on Dec. 8th, I know some DISers will be there as well!!

WE (DH, DD & I) will be there. Hopefully I'll be able to talk DH into attending a meet or two. We'll be at All Star Movies from November 28-December 2, and then we'll be at Wilderness Lodge from December 3-December 9. :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Swan, 11/30-12/11. Possibly Lady M for a lesser time period, not sure yet, still working on her, LOL. Just bought air fare this week.

Great! Looks like I'll be getting to meet a bunch of CBers! Dan, keep working on Marie--I certainly would love to meet her!

I will be there!!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Staying at the Swan - December 1 through the 8th (leave early on the 9th). I will be traveling SOLO.

Can't wait to meet so many of you!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Me, too! 12/3-12/8 with December99. OKW 1st night. After that, the Swolphin, depending on Pete's announcement.

MVMCP on 12/3 also. ;)

Originally posted by KimRaye

MVMCP on 12/3 also. ;)

YAY for 12/3 MVMCP'ers!!!!
party3.gif

That's right 12/3 MVMCP'ers...woohooo!!!!!!!! Our list of attendees keeps getting longer !!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We'll be cruisin with the mouse Nov 30-Dec 7!

May stop by the Wilderness Lodge Nov 29th and Downtown Disney Dec 7th

I'd love to go...............just to attend one of JohnTBap's morning prayer services, but alas, I can't get away:( :( :( :( .........

I'll be at the Dolphin, a few days before DIS CON until a few days after, not sure of exact dates yet :)

Originally posted by EROS
I'd love to go...............just to attend one of JohnTBap's morning prayer services, but alas, I can't get away:( :( :( :( .........

For you, we'd need to bump up the prayer service to a full scale exorcism.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter