How many days do you have left #4!!!!

152 until Christmas Trip with kids and grandson!

284 until F&G escape!

450 until F&W party!

516 until Christmas Trip with kids and grandson!

195 days away! Just 15 days until I can make dining reservations. We have all the meals picked, and now I just need to make sure that our meals on the first and last day are compatible with Disney's Magic Express.

151 until Christmas Trip with kids and grandson!

283 until F&G escape!

449 until F&W party!

515 until Christmas Trip with kids and grandson!

195 days away! Just 15 days until I can make dining reservations. We have all the meals picked, and now I just need to make sure that our meals on the first and last day are compatible with Disney's Magic Express.

If you are staying on property you should be able to make dining reservations at 180+10 days...I think...check it out...

150 until Christmas Trip with kids and grandson!

282 until F&G escape!

448 until F&W party!

514 until Christmas Trip with kids and grandson!

If you are staying on property you should be able to make dining reservations at 180+10 days...I think...check it out...
I had not heard that! In 2 days, I will certainly try that out!

I had been told that if you are staying on site, that you can reserve all your meals for your entire trip, up to 14 days, on the day your window opened, but this is new info. At Disneyland, and people who stay off site, they have to call in every day as the window opens for each day of their stay.

Last edited:
149 until Christmas Trip with kids and grandson!

281 until F&G escape!

447 until F&W party!

512 until Christmas Trip with kids and grandson!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter