How many days do you recommend staying at DLP?

Baptist

DIS Veteran
This is our first time to DLP. We normally do 2-3 days for a DL trip or 5-6 days for a WDW trip. We are contemplating 3 nights, but the special offer from Disney includes a deal for 4 nights/5 days. Is that too many days for the 2 parks.

Thanks!

We did two days when we went and that was too short. I think three would be good because that would give you some time to explore the hotels and the village. Five days might be too long unless you wanted to go into Paris a couple of days. Or if you could spend most of a day at Villages Nature or shopping at Val d'Europe.

Five days at just the parks is probably too much. But, it's easy enough to get into the centre of Paris by train, so you can do some more generic sightseeing to break it up.

I agree with PP, 2-3 days would give you plenty time to see/do everything at a comfortable pace. With 4 days you could take some breaks or have late starts, and then use the 5th day for something else like Val d'Europe.

We did 3 1/2 days got there around 2pm on the first day. that was plenty of time 1 1/2 days in DLP , 1 day in studios and 1 day to do what you missed or rehit the highlights you found along the way. 3 days would probably be fine as well but no less.

This is our first time to DLP. We normally do 2-3 days for a DL trip or 5-6 days for a WDW trip. We are contemplating 3 nights, but the special offer from Disney includes a deal for 4 nights/5 days. Is that too many days for the 2 parks.

Thanks!
I just did this same offer this past summer, and really it was one day too long IMHO, and I did not go into the parks on my check out morning as I was headed to the airport fairly early.

We just got back from DLP. We booked 5 nights, our first day we did not get to the hotel until around 6:00 because we had stayed in Paris the night before and did some touring before we headed to DLP. We ate dinner and walked over to Disneyland to get the lay of the land, we rode on Buzz Lightyear and Hyperspace Mountain and then stayed for the fireworks. Our first full day we did most of Disneyland we took a break in the afternoon so my granddaughter could go to the pool for a while, the second day we did all of the Studios except for Crush's Coaster. The third day was our down day, my sister and niece took the train into Paris, my granddaughter an I stayed at the resort, slept in, went to the pool and then had dinner at the Rainforest Cafe. Our 4th day we want back to Disneyland and finished the attractions we missed and then rode our favorites a second time. Our last day our flight was at 2:00 so we did not go to any of the parks. But we felt that the 3 days we had in the parks was fine. We did take advantage of the early entry.

Thanks!

We did that 4 night package and did not end up using the 5th day on our tickets. Four days in the parks was plenty, three would probably also be enough. But that 4 night/5 day package was the same price as the 3 night/4 day, so it made sense money-wise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!