How many days?

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
I know how many days it takes to do all of the parks at WDW. How many days are needed to cover DLP? 2? 3? 4 to many?

Thanks....

---Paul in Southern NJ

when you book through Disney you are booking a hotel and park tickets package. You get tickets for your arrivial day and departure day and all days in between.

This is my perferred way

Arrive morning time on Monday, check into hotel get park ticks, leave bags in luggage store as room is not ready before 3pm
Go to Studios for half day
Tuesday Full day in Main Park
Wednesday morning Studios, Wednesday afternoon and evening main park
Thursday morning, check out, leave luggage in luggage store at hotel, main park before departure

so that would be 2 full days, plus arrival and departure days

Last edited:
when you book through Disney you are booking a hotel and park tickets package. You get tickets for your arrivial day and departure day and all days in between.

This is my perferred way

Arrive morning time on Monday, check into hotel get park ticks, leave bags in luggage store as room is not ready before 3pm
Go to Studios for half day
Tuesday Full day in Main Park
Wednesday morning Studios, Wednesday afternoon and evening main park
Thursday morning, check out, leave luggage in luggage store at hotel, main park before departure

so that would be 2 full days, plus arrival and departure days

I get that. I have now booked 7 nights. In Saturday morning and out Saturday morning.

I am planning to use DLP as my base of operation. I will be taking excursions (sorry... I am Disney Cruise mindset. Just booked those for this year :drinking:) to Paris and possibly Reims and Versailles.

Trying to decide how many day trips and how to break up DLP.

Thanks!

---Paul in Southern NJ

While I don't know how I'll actually feel about it when I get there, I've booked 4 nights for my upcoming trip. Based on my experience visiting Disneyland last fall, it seems to me that three full days plus whatever time one gets on arrival and departure (and I'll actually have most of my departure day in DLP since I'm going on the evening Eurostar to London) is enough time to "do" two parks in full and have time to revisit favorites, take a couple slower meals, etc. I figure if I've guessed wrong and I get desperately bored by the end of day 2 I can always daytrip into Paris on day 3, though it takes at least half an hour to take the train there so I don't know that I'd use DLP as my home base if I were actively planning to visit the city.

If you just want to spent a day in Paris itself, it will be fine. But be advised that if you book through the website you'll have tickets voor 8-days, so it might be a really expensive option[/QUOTE

Actually, since I am going in 2019, they are running specials in that if you book for 2019 now, they throw in free days/tickets. If you book 3N/4D, you get 1 of those for free. If you book 4N/5D, you get 2 of those for free.

Consequently, I booked those back to back, getting 7N/8D and got 3N/4D of that for Free!!!! It's a great deal when you do the calculations. Over 40% of the trip for free.

I couldn't argue with that.

Also, Flights aren't posted from the states yet for 2019, but if the flights this year are an example of next year, I will be landing in Paris before 8AM, essentially giving me most of that Saturday to hit the ground running.

---Paul in Southern NJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter