• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many didn't use all of your Snack credits

Goobergal99

<font color=green>E-A-G-L-E-S- EAGLES!!<br><font c
Last year when we did free dining, we still had like 14 Snack credits left.... anyone else?

We had snack credits left over only because we brought flavored water with us - otherwise we would have used the credits on water. We bought a bunch of Mickey rice krispie treats the night before we checked out.

Snacks were the easiest credits to use and I used them up the fastest.

Going to Disney in Sept most of our snacks were used on drinks or ice cream and gone fast.

What I did find hard to use up and I did have left were the counter service credits.

With 1A and 1C, we had about 6 snack credits left over. I just got snacks and drinks for the plane ride home. Disney may not be cheap, but neither are airport snack stands. :)

We stayed 8 days with 2A3C (40 snack credits) in December. We had 24 left over! DH went to the CS restaurant at the GF and got 24 bags of Skittles and M&Ms. We still have some uneaten and it is 5 months later. I do think we'll use them much more in September in the heat vs December when it was chilly.

We went last October and didn't even come close to using them all (we had 21 credits, and only used 9 of them)- BUT, we brought our own bottled H2O into the parks, and were unaware that we could use snack credits at the F&W booths. If we had used credits for H2O and F&W stuff, we probably would have used almost all of them.

I used all my snack credits. I went to the food court on the last day of our stay and got 14 Mickey rice krispie treats so DH could give them to his little league baseball team.

We did end up with 5 unused counter service credits. If I had known at the time, I would have gotten some sandwiches to go to use up those credits. Oh, well. Good thing we were there during free dining. I don't feel bad about it.

Back in October (2A 2C) we ended up with about 14 snack credits and 6 counter service credits left. We drove to WDW from MA so we had a car available so on our last morning/afternoon we used the rest up at DTD and got sandwiches (Earl of Sandwich) and water/popcorn/ice cream for the trip home. So yes we had alot left at the end of the trip but we used everything up before we left WDW property.....nothing like a Disney sandwich in Pennsylvania!!! :thumbsup2

You guys are so smart. We had 12 snacks left in Jan and I did the same thing I got 12 mickey rice krispies and gave them out to the kids frineds. We didn't have any counters left but if we had I would have bought a cold sandwich to take to the airport.

With a lot of late TS ADR's we plan to have an early CS meal to hold us over till later in the night. I dont think we will have issues using TS's or CS's. However i can understand If you have a big dinner early you may not use all your CS's.

I always wounder why ppl have SC's left. I plan on using them for dirnks and espeically water. I'm a big water drinker. Maybe a few ice creams ;)

We had some left over but this is mostly due to poor planning.

We went during free dining and had conceirge service also. We should have used some of the snack credits for milk to eat with our desserts. More important, should have let our kids eat more snacks. :rotfl2: :lmao:

We were there last Oct when it wasn't hot (end of the month- right after Wilma) and had 14 credits to use and only used 3. We grabbed 11 Mickey Rice Krispies at POR food court on our way out and brought them home. DS2.5 loved eating them up the following week at home!

I'm curious to see how we'll do with snack credits. If we have any left, I'll be stunned, even after reading all of this. I seem to always eat at lesat one mickey ice cream bar per day... :rolleyes1 then maybe a minnie strawberry one later if I'm still hungry. This time I'll be a nursing mama so I'm betting I'll be able to eat all those snacks no problem! The only question is if dh or ds will get any of our 27 snack credits! :rotfl2:

Can you get snacks from the ice cream vendors in the park on the ddp?

Beth :tink:

Do you get a receipt telling how many credits are left w/each use, or did y'all keep track of it?

poohluvrs said:
Do you get a receipt telling how many credits are left w/each use, or did y'all keep track of it?

It's on the bottom of your receipt.

If they have really changed the snack offerings like is being talked about in another thread, we won't be using them to take home rice krispie treats this year! We had water with us, and only used our snack credits for a popcorn and one or two extra waters because there wasn't anything else that we wanted on the plan. My DS did do some "off the plan" snacking; hopefully those items will be on the plan now!

We too used our extra snack credits to buy rice krsipy treats and we brought them home to our grandchildren. We eat so well on the dining plan we seem to never have room in our stomachs for snacks. HA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter