HOW many....how many....how many.....

Feelslikeadream

To see through the eyes of a child....this is the
How Many...how Many...how Many.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are having our first Mickey ::MickeyMo Meeting on Wednesday night. In Nov we (14) will be going on a 9 day Once in a life time trip........ we are registered for a Magical Gathering. If any of you are familiar with my threads you will know my situation. :wave: So these are my plans for Wednesday, I am baking a Mickey cake and writing Once in a life time.... 231 more days.!!!! I am also going to decorate a bit with red and black. Just to spark up some excitement!!!!!
So this is where all of you come into play..... I am looking to print out some fun and interesting facts about the WORLD!!!! Things that they will make the excitement even more magical!!!!! I am looking for anything....... I would love to find some statistics.....Example: How many dozens of eggs do they use in one morning, how many gallons of o.j. how many boxes of pancake mix....ETC.!!!! Any statistics would be wonderful. PLEASE NO GUESSING , ,I am looking for true FACTS!!!!!! They have to be out there somewhere!!!!! I have full complete faith in all of you..... If you know where I can go to get these,would you please direct me. Thank you again for helping me with my newest insanity!!!!!

LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!!! party: :rockband: :dancer:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter