How many in oceaneer lab? does it fill it?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Any chance my DS will NOT get into the Oceaneer Lab? Its not as popular as Palos. Do I need to worry about him not getting in? Im not sure if he wants to but I want this option open.

All children on board will have a space in the clubs. When reservations are booked the kids' ages must be given. There are only so many spaces per age group. Once you have your reservation your child has a reserved space in the program. They do not have to use the facilities at all, but there will be a place for every child on board.

You will still need to register your DS in the Lab once you are onboard. Just stop there sometime on your first day and fill out the paperwork. You don't have to do this on your first day, but IMO it helps if the kids go to the club the first night. They will be able to meet the other kids and check out the facilities.

I think your DS and my DD and her friend will be in the same age group. He will be in the 10-12 group, right? DD will be turning 10 in June so she will be in with that group. This will be our 3rd Disney cruise but our first time with the 7-day itinerary. She's really looking forward to being in the older age group.

Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter