How many kids would be too many for you?

Do you mean to have or to be at your house playing?

To have:2 or more, I was 1 and done lol.

When DD was growing up, our house was the hang out house .

The two I have were perfect. I just have watched too many parents with more than two kids struggle with getting them to all the things they needed to get to before they could drive.

Our house was large enough for 1 child but ended up adding rooms for the next two. :love:

When my younger two (twins) were toddlers I would have said three was too many. Having two at once about did me in. I always wanted three and that’s what I have so I guess four would have been too many.

2. I’m an only and have an only and wouldn’t want it any other way. I’m good with having just one pet too.

Wanted 3, ended up with 5, could’ve done 1 more. I’m so glad we had more than 3! It was hard when they were younger, and I have a lot to worry about now that they’re older. They are very close and never fight or argue.

Three would be too many. I had my tubes tied right after a C-section for my second child. There is no way I wanted more under any circumstances.

I don't think I had a "too many." I always wanted a big family. But DH wanted just one. So we compromised with two, as that made the most financial sense for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!