How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

50 days until my WDW Fall Fun trip!
395 days until my WONDER-ful Alaska cruise!!!

(Just to note, there are hours after those as well - I just go with the number in front. Like Disney’s countdown does!!

These threads always help me feel a little more normal. Non Disney people wouldn't get it.
I get crazy with anticipation and need to see that others are also super excited about their trips.

It IS nice, isn't it?

For me?? My DCL widget just turned to ************ 50 DAYS ************* until my first official Platinum cruise and our first cruise on the Fantasy!!! WOOHOO!

414 til our 1st ever DCL! Magic to the British Isles. Sooooo excited for this :cool1:

Oh and 71 days for our not DCL cruise :rotfl:But we’re still super excited for this one too!

This was me last week but my husband shot that idea down real quick, he said it was too expensive. I'm still thinking about it though and I might leave him at home to "save money".

441days :snail::snail:

HAHAHAHA!!! I can't complain too much, I have other trips planned in the meantime, but it's not a Disney Cruise, so I don't know that it counts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!