How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

23 days until my WDW Fall Fun trip!
368 days until my WONDER-ful Alaska cruise!!!

(Just to note, there are hours after those as well - I just go with the number in front. Like Disney’s countdown does!!)

Woohoo!!! I feel I don't have to post my countdown days as often as I really want to, 'cause Dug720's countdown to her WDW Fall Fun trip is the same as my Fantasy sailing countdown!!! So I just countdown with Dug! :thumbsup2 :cheer2: :banana: :bounce::jumping1:party:

Heehee!

I'm just excited that I'm almost at the 1 year mark for my Alaska cruise!! Maybe more excited for that than for my Fall Fun trip!

Heehee!

I'm just excited that I'm almost at the 1 year mark for my Alaska cruise!! Maybe more excited for that than for my Fall Fun trip!

That's awesome! Can't remember if you have posted whether you have already done Alaska or not. We cruised on the Wonder to Alaska 4 years ago. Had 2 connecting OV staterooms on Deck 2 and it was great! I'm not usually in an OV (spoiled and blessed to a verandah stateroom most of the time), but they were awesome. Alaska is so, so lovely. I would do it again in a heartbeat!

That's awesome! Can't remember if you have posted whether you have already done Alaska or not. We cruised on the Wonder to Alaska 4 years ago. Had 2 connecting OV staterooms on Deck 2 and it was great! I'm not usually in an OV (spoiled and blessed to a verandah stateroom most of the time), but they were awesome. Alaska is so, so lovely. I would do it again in a heartbeat!

I've done two Great Alaskan Running Cruises (I used to do run/walk) - one on Holland America (meh) and one on Royal Caribbean (Radiance of the Seas). Loved it - and I'm really looking forward to doing it without having to worry about "races" in the ports as well. I've got a Deck 2 OV in the front of the ship (2004 I believe!).

22 days until my WDW Fall Fun trip!
367 days until my WONDER-ful Alaska cruise!!!

(Just to note, there are hours after those as well - I just go with the number in front. Like Disney’s countdown does!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!