How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

21 days until my WDW Fall Fun trip!
366 days until my WONDER-ful Alaska cruise!!!

(Just to note, there are hours after those as well - I just go with the number in front. Like Disney’s countdown does!!)

98:boat:

But RCCL Cruise from Vancouver to Honolulu is in 21 days, so we are a bit more excited that 98 Days would indicate.:)

Ooooh, I LOVE the Pacific crossing to/from Hawaii!!!! Happy planning! And have fun! (P.S. If you have not done the Pacific crossing and anyone going is prone to motion sickness, have them go prepared with Meclizine in their system. There is a major current that runs southward from Alaska down well off the coast of California. ) Happy, happy planning!!! And bon voyage!! :sail:

Ooooh, I LOVE the Pacific crossing to/from Hawaii!!!! Happy planning! And have fun! (P.S. If you have not done the Pacific crossing and anyone going is prone to motion sickness, have them go prepared with Meclizine in their system. There is a major current that runs southward from Alaska down well off the coast of California. ) Happy, happy planning!!! And bon voyage!! :sail:
Yes, crossing Pacific was bumpier than crossing the Atlantic in our experience. We did this crossing three years ago.

Yes, it's been 2 - 3 years in between for us as well. Looking forward to a week with family there in our OV GV!!! I think you have one coming up too!! :cheer2:

And to stay on topic:

party: 21 Days!! party: 21 days until my first official Platinum cruise, and my Grand Slam, AND our first time on the Fantasy!!!

Yes, it's been 2 - 3 years in between for us as well. Looking forward to a week with family there in our OV GV!!! I think you have one coming up too!! :cheer2:

And to stay on topic:

party: 21 Days!! party: 21 days until my first official Platinum cruise, and my Grand Slam, AND our first time on the Fantasy!!!

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter