How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

17 days!!!!

17 till we are back on the Magic....NYC to Bahamas!! I love when the Magic is in town!

MJ

MJ, we are on the same cruise! Do you have a GT booked? Following the GT thread, it seems the magic day to get assigned is 12 days out. I am really hoping any day now, but if not, I hope I will have a room assigned in 5 days!!!

115 days until my Wonderful Winter Break cruise! Grand Slam!!

269 days until my Dream Birthday Double Dip!!! First cruise as GOLD!!!

478 days until my Magical Western Caribbean cruise!

17 days!!!!

MJ, we are on the same cruise! Do you have a GT booked? Following the GT thread, it seems the magic day to get assigned is 12 days out. I am really hoping any day now, but if not, I hope I will have a room assigned in 5 days!!!

Yes, OGT...we were assigned about two weeks ago. But I know my VGT on the Quebec to NY last month wasn't assigned until 12 days out. Keep the faith...it will be soon!!! That cruise was chilly but beautiful....looking forward to some nice, warmer weather hopefully!!!

I do love when the Magic is in New York....so much easier than having to fly to meet the ship. Just 30 minutes away and my husband will drop my friends and I off at the port.

MJ

113 days until my Wonderful Winter Break cruise! Grand Slam!!

267 days until my Dream Birthday Double Dip!!! First cruise as GOLD!!!

476 days until my Magical Western Caribbean cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter