How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

54 days until...Celebrity Edge!

417 days until Celebrity Summit from San Juan. (Subject to change...may book an Edge or Apex on board in February.)

559 days until Italy, Turkey and Greek Isles on the Celebrity Edge - 50th birthday trip! (May change to Norway...)

53 days until...Celebrity Edge!

416 days until Celebrity Summit from San Juan. (Subject to change...may book an Edge or Apex on board in February.)

558 days until Italy, Turkey and Greek Isles on the Celebrity Edge - 50th birthday trip! (May change to Norway...)

I'm doing this one in February. Any chance you can save your daily Navigators for me? I'm a planner and it's hard to find information about this itinerary.

I can try. I'm not sure that we'll be getting any physical copies because, as I understand it, they aren't routinely leaving them in the rooms anymore. Most of my group has cell phones, so we're more likely to be using the app, but I'll try to remember. 22 days to sailing!

8 days (single digits!) until Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun!
79 days (another zero bite the dust!) until Aulani and Turtle Bay!
245 days until our Grand Slam on the Dream!
291 days until we are back on the Wonder for our 10th cruise!
442 days until we sail the new Carnival Mardi Gras!

8 days (single digits!) until Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun!
79 days (another zero bite the dust!) until Aulani and Turtle Bay!
245 days until our Grand Slam on the Dream!
291 days until we are back on the Wonder for our 10th cruise!
442 days until we sail the new Carnival Mardi Gras!
You will be sailing early in the new year! Have a great time!!

12 days until our first B2B on the Dream - Grand Slam
250 days until the Family Cruise B2B on the Fantasy :rockband: ...Another 1 bites the dust ... :rockband:
383 days until Wonder Cruise out of Galveston

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!