How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

76 days until...Celebrity Edge! Just saved a bunch on excursions thanks to a Cyber Monday price drop!!

439 days until Celebrity Summit from San Juan.

581 days until Italy, Turkey and Greek Isles on the Celebrity Edge - 50th birthday trip!

34 days until Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun!
104 days until we fly 'home' to Aulani!
270 days until our Dream Grand Slam!
316 days until we are back on the Wonder to Baja for cruise #10!
467 days until we sail the dark side on Carnival Mardi Gras!

75 days until...Celebrity Edge!

438 days until Celebrity Summit from San Juan.

580 days until Italy, Turkey and Greek Isles on the Celebrity Edge - 50th birthday trip!

Celebrating my February 2021 retirement with a 14 day Disney Wonder re positioning cruise from New Orleans to San Diego leaving 2/26/21. Then we are taking the Amtrak from San pDiego to Anaheim to do a couple of days at Disneyland before flying back
This is what I have been looking forward to: my retirement and sailing off-school seasons on Disney ships!
:love:

Last edited:
Celebrating my February 2021 retirement with a 14 day Disney Wonder re positioning cruise from New Orleans to San Diego leaving 2/26/21. Then we are taking the Amtrak from San Diego to Anaheim to do a couple of days at Disneyland before flying back
2021 could be a banner year for me too. If all works out well, I should receive my Ph.D. and want to celebrate with a loooong cruise, hopefully on the Wish.

38 days until our first B2B on the Dream - Grand Slam
276 days until the Family Cruise B2B on the Fantasy
409 days until Wonder Cruise out of Galveston
1 class and a final left in this semester

74 days until...Celebrity Edge!

437 days until Celebrity Summit from San Juan.

579 days until Italy, Turkey and Greek Isles on the Celebrity Edge - 50th birthday trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!