How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

Ugh I am SO over this snow! Picked the wrong week to go to Mexico that's for sure, should have gone this week :headache:

57 days until we head 'home' to Aulani!
223 days until our Dream grand slam!
269 days (another zero bites the dust) until we are back on the Wonder!
421 days until we try out the new Carnival Mardi Gras!

29 days until Celebrity Edge 7-night Western Caribbean!!

183 days until my Walt Disney World birthday trip!!

395 days until Disney Magic 5-night Bahamas cruise!! I could not stay away from my DCL!! And yes, I'm still keeping it even with MDAS.

541 days until Celebrity Reflection 7-night Norway cruise!

230 days until the Family B2B Cruise Bahamas and W. Caribbean ... :rockband: ...Another 1 bites the dust ... :rockband:
363 days until the Key West/Bahamas cruise out of Galveston

Just back from the Dream B2B. Great time, great weather. Grand Slam and Platinum (and 2 more sling bags).

28 days until Celebrity Edge 7-night Western Caribbean!!

181 days until my Walt Disney World birthday trip!!

393 days until Disney Magic 5-night Bahamas cruise!! I could not stay away from my DCL!! And yes, I'm still keeping it even with MDAS.

539 days until Celebrity Reflection 7-night Norway cruise!

27 days until Celebrity Edge 7-night Western Caribbean!!

180 days until my Walt Disney World birthday trip!! Getting set to make my ADRs!!

392 days until Disney Magic 5-night Bahamas cruise!! I could not stay away from my DCL!! And yes, I'm still keeping it even with MDAS.

538 days until Celebrity Reflection 7-night Norway cruise!

54 days until Aulani and Turtle Bay!
217 days until our Dream Grand Slam (just switched cruises so our countdown fell by 3 days woohoo!)
266 days until we are back on the Wonder for our 10th cruise!
418 days until we try out the Carnival Mardi Gras!

208 days until we leave for our cruise!!!

29 days until Celebrity Edge 7-night Western Caribbean!!

183 days until my Walt Disney World birthday trip!!

395 days until Disney Magic 5-night Bahamas cruise!! I could not stay away from my DCL!! And yes, I'm still keeping it even with MDAS.

541 days until Celebrity Reflection 7-night Norway cruise!

I just saw your latest addition. Norway is amazing!!! :)

26 days until Celebrity Edge 7-night Western Caribbean!!

179 days until my Walt Disney World birthday trip!!

391 days until Disney Magic 5-night Bahamas cruise!! I could not stay away from my DCL!! And yes, I'm still keeping it even with MDAS.

537 days until Celebrity Reflection 7-night Norway cruise!

208 days until we leave for our cruise!!!

I just saw your latest addition. Norway is amazing!!! :)

I’m excited! I will admit that if DCL has a just Norway (or Norway and Iceland - or other Scandinavian countries) and the price is close (being solo it can happen) I may well jump to DCL. Especially if it remains the Magic in Europe. I love her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter