How many more days until your Disney vacation?

Check in is 33 days. Staying 9 days at CBR. Father/daughter trip so a bunch of this is solo for each of us :)

We're playing with the idea of doing thanksgiving + the week after in either WDW and WDL. Haven't decided as it's a non-discount time (aka we'll book from hotel room as you get a discount even when none exists) if we're not disney'd out near when we're leaving.
We're expecting to come back in the spring for the flower festival (as my daughter calls it). this will be our first spring. haven't decided on dates yet.
Considering a big asia vacation summer/fall 2016 that would include both properties out there if we do for part of it.

Check in is 33 days. Staying 9 days at CBR. Father/daughter trip so a bunch of this is solo for each of us :)

We're playing with the idea of doing thanksgiving + the week after in either WDW and WDL. Haven't decided as it's a non-discount time (aka we'll book from hotel room as you get a discount even when none exists) if we're not disney'd out near when we're leaving.
We're expecting to come back in the spring for the flower festival (as my daughter calls it). this will be our first spring. haven't decided on dates yet.
Considering a big asia vacation summer/fall 2016 that would include both properties out there if we do for part of it.

That sounds nice!!!! Enjoy your father/daughter vacation. :)

470 days to go until first trip to wdw dd4 (turning 5 while there) already excited and finding as much info as I can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!