How many more days until your trip to WDW - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

We did our first MNSSHP party night last August, also on the first night. It was fabulous! We all agreed it was the best Disney parade we had ever seen. You will have a blast.
I am really looking forward to the parade -we don't normally go to the parades because we always go in August and the afternoon parade is too hot! Hoping to go to the 2nd/later parade as I've read it's less busy. I was apprehensive to buy the tickets but then I hear a positive report like yours and I'm glad I went ahead to buy them. I hope it's not too busy (I've read the first party can be crowded).

I am really looking forward to the parade -we don't normally go to the parades because we always go in August and the afternoon parade is too hot! Hoping to go to the 2nd/later parade as I've read it's less busy. I was apprehensive to buy the tickets but then I hear a positive report like yours and I'm glad I went ahead to buy them. I hope it's not too busy (I've read the first party can be crowded).

Yes it was very crowded on the first night, but also super exciting. CM energy was very high. We walked into the park at 4pm, and there were lines for pretty much everything including lines for the Halloween merchandise. That said, it would be best if you have some sort of plan. The longest lines were for the characters, so if you have a favorite definitely head there first. There were lines for candy, but they moved along quickly. Yes, the second parade is not as crowded; we had a great view sitting in Liberty Square by the Hall of Presidents. Hallowishes was awesome. It was crazy busy, but we really enjoyed ourselves. I have to say MNSSHP was worth it just to see that parade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter