How many more days until your trip to WDW - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dizneeat @wdwnut61 Thanks for good vibes on the FP day! Got everything we wanted, generally for the times we wanted, except for SDD on 60 +2 days out. It's not a must do, but I will look for it now and again. I booked TSM instead, which we prefer, but could have probably done it stand by. It is a different trip for us this year as we are doing all evenings (generally 4-10pm) as the girls are older (17 and 20) and would rather sleep in and tour late. We are only doing one morning - an Epcot day because I like to have late breakfast at Akershsus. I think that this trip will be more relaxed with evenings in the parks (and maybe a bit cooler :crazy2:). I love rope drop, but it can be more stressful. We've done Disney enough that we can take it easy and enjoy the journey a bit more.

@dizneeat @wdwnut61 Thanks for good vibes on the FP day! Got everything we wanted, generally for the times we wanted, except for SDD on 60 +2 days out. It's not a must do, but I will look for it now and again. I booked TSM instead, which we prefer, but could have probably done it stand by. It is a different trip for us this year as we are doing all evenings (generally 4-10pm) as the girls are older (17 and 20) and would rather sleep in and tour late. We are only doing one morning - an Epcot day because I like to have late breakfast at Akershsus. I think that this trip will be more relaxed with evenings in the parks (and maybe a bit cooler :crazy2:). I love rope drop, but it can be more stressful. We've done Disney enough that we can take it easy and enjoy the journey a bit more.

Completely agree I really enjoy our trips much more now being able to relax and go with the flow. I still make ADR's and FP's but know it's ok if we change plans once we're there.

Great to hear that you were successful! :thumbsup2
Guess we have a similar touring style, as we are not morning people (after the first 2 - 3 days when we still suffer from the time change. :lmao:) - sleeping in and hitting the parks in the late afternoon after pool time is how we like it. ;)
It's just great when you can take your time and enjoy ALL that Disney has to offer - including resorts .......

Yeah!!! Love a relaxed Disney vacay!

Only 9 more days until fast passes and 69 more to go! Anyone else find that all the planning builds the excitement? I will say something to my family like, “only 9 more days till FastPasses” and they look at me w blank expressions. They just don’t get it. Don’t take the wind out of my sails! 🤣😂🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!