• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many Pack n Plays in 2BR@SSR

Mr Man

World's Worst FASTPASS strategist
Hello all,

I recently made reservations for my family's first trip to SSR during Spring Break 2008 huzzah! (unfortunately at Premium time- not so huzzah!)

We will be traveling with 2 babies: one 18mo & one 6mo (other than the obligatory sanity check :) ), we need to know if the 2BR dedicated suite comes with 2 Pack n Plays (in master and 2nd bedroom). If not, will the resort supply another Pack n Play at no charge or will we be expected to pay? No biggy but I would prefer not to lug an extra Pack n Play all the way from Texas.

I did search for this but kept coming up on closed threads regarding room occupancy in 1BR suites/Studios.........:scared1: (not goin' there)
I already checked on hi-chairs and SSR will be able to provide one for us (this is all we need).

Thanks in advance,

There should be 2 pack n plays in a 2 bedroom unit. One in the closet of the MBR and one in the closet of the 2nd BR. If you don't have 2, you can call housekeeping and they'll bring you one no problem.

they were in the master Br closet. I'm sure DVC would provide another pack-play, if not one in room.

Thanks for this. I forgot to add that I also checked w/member services when I made my reservation and got conflicting info from them (1 said yes, 1 said no).

Perhaps I will bother MS tomorrow morning just to see what they say. 3rd time is the charm.

Good to know on the hi-chair too.

I can't wait.

We almost always stay in a 2BR at SSR - there are two pack and plays. One in the closet for the MBR, and one in the hall closet.

They come with sheets - but we brought our own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter