how many palo/remy can you prebook?

Lisa F

is a very wise woman
Is it possible to prebook both a palo and a remy brunch? Or do you get to just pick one premium experience? How about dinners if you have a brunch?
thanks!

Yes. You can book one dinner and one brunch each.

If you book Palo for embarkation night, you can book a second Palo dinner as well.

Yes. We've had cruises where we had Palo dinner, Palo brunch, Remy dinner, Remy brunch, Remy dessert experience. You are eligible for one of each if they're available. And if you can eat that much food.

Yes. We've had cruises where we had Palo dinner, Palo brunch, Remy dinner, Remy brunch, Remy dessert experience. You are eligible for one of each if they're available. And if you can eat that much food.
I was just going to do both brunches or MAYBE remy brunch and Palo dinner, but I have a standing date with my son for dinner in the MDRs so probably just both the brunches.

Was wondering if the brunches would conflict though and doesn't sound like they will!

I was just going to do both brunches or MAYBE remy brunch and Palo dinner, but I have a standing date with my son for dinner in the MDRs so probably just both the brunches.

Was wondering if the brunches would conflict though and doesn't sound like they will!

There would only be a conflict on a shorter cruise as brunch is not offered on all days. But, if you have at least 2 sea days, you can do both brunches.

You can pre-book the following-

You can do either Palo or Remy on embarkation night.

You can book Palo and Remy dinner once each, besides the embarkation night.

You can book Palo and Remy brunch once each.

If offered, you can book Remy dessert once.

Once onboard, you can see if additional reservations are available.

Is it possible to get a Palo brunch with a port arrival time of 12:30? They are sold out online already both days of our cruise.
Thanks!

Is it possible to get a Palo brunch with a port arrival time of 12:30? They are sold out online already both days of our cruise.
Thanks!
My understanding is that the onboard dining reservations opens at 1:00 usually (need to check the Navigator). However, it all depends on your cruise. It is POSSIBLE that you will check back a few times before your cruise and find that something opened up online. It is POSSIBLE that you will be able to get a reservation when you go on board. It is POSSIBLE that you will get on a waitlist and be told during the cruise that you now have a reservation.

From the general tone that I've heard on the boards, it is more likely than not that people will be able to end up with a reservation if they keep checking online and go immediately to the reservation location onboard if they haven't already gotten a reservation. (I'm definitely hoping that is the case; my online booking opens in 5 days and my DW and I want to try Palo for the first time.)

If you book Palo for embarkation night, you can book a second Palo dinner as well.

Still true, and the way it looks now for online booking in case anyone is curious is that Palo on day 1 is named "Palo First Night Dinner" whereas all other Palo dinners are simply called "Palo Dinner".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter