• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many people have your name???

I wasn't worried about you Rog.

The heck you weren't! You were the first one to suggest we call & find out what was going on with him!!

Truth is....Pete was in a state of panic for Rog...running around out of control with fear, screaming "ROG, ROG... Gustav is heading for ROG!!!" He was cryin' like a baby, I tell ya!! It took 15 jello shots and a case of beer just to calm ol' Pete down!!

:lmao:

Ya know...our next GG SHOULD be in some insane asylum!!

The heck you weren't! You were the first one to suggest we call & find out what was going on with him!!

Truth is....Pete was in a state of panic for Rog...running around out of control with fear, screaming "ROG, ROG... Gustav is heading for ROG!!!" He was cryin' like a baby, I tell ya!! It took 15 jello shots and a case of beer just to calm ol' Pete down!!

Did he drink the beer, or did you just hit him over the head with it to slow him down? :rotfl:

There are 889208 folk with my first name in USA.

There are 112867 folk with my last name in the USA.

There are 329 folk with my full name in the USA. One of the people live in the same city that I live,,,no he is not related.

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter