How many streaming services do you have?

I'm beginning to reap the reward of grown children with jobs...lol
I pay for Netflix and Amazon
Son pays for Hulu
Daughter pays for Disney+
They split HBO Max

Amen to that!
Oldest daughter pays for basic cable/internet
I pay for Netflix
Other daughter pays for Hulu
Granddaughter's boyfriend pays for Starz
I used to pay $5 a month for PBS Passport so I could watch Poldark
And then we watch some of the free channels on Roku

With HBO Max launching yesterday that moves the number of streaming services to a bajillion. I probably wouldn’t have signed up for it, but because I have HBO through my Hulu subscription I could add it. Plus I have to admit there’s some amazing stuff on there, especially if you’re a classic film fan.

But I have
Netflix
Hulu
HBO Max
Disney+
Prime Video.
Same, plus cable. We are a family of 7 so we use it a lot.

Just Disney+. I had Hulu but I found I never watched it so I canceled it. I also watch things on YouTube and have an antenna for all my other channels. Don't miss cable one bit.

i considered getting Sling but right now I find that I have plenty to watch with the services I have.

Prime (Added on Hayu)
Netflix
Disney+
Crave
CBS All access

Those are the ones we pay for but we also get CTV, Discovery and a few others because my mother still has a cable subscription! She wanted to change internet providers years ago but did not want to lose her email address so we added her email on to our account and she gives us access to her streaming cable channels!

I have the following:

Amazon Prime (pay for the membership for free shipping)
Apple TV+ (free year from getting new phone last fall)
CBS All Access - w/ ads
Disney+ (prepaid for 3 years at D23 Expo)
HBO Max (I have HBO included in my cellphone plan / DirectTV plan)
Hulu - No Ads
Netflix

Movies Anywhere is not a subscription service. It’s more like a storage area to keep your digital content. Those movies are yours (within the terms and conditions blah, blah) to watch any time you want.

I pay for GooglePlay Family. It was the best deal at the time and makes YouTube ad free. My younger kids have never owned any kind of physical music media or even MP3s. I’m guessing they’ll want something better later on but I’ll keep paying for GooglePlay. YouTube without ads is gold.

I pay for Amazon free time for my grandkids also. but i

What I can't understand is why the channels chose to give a cut to the cable companies and not just stream direct to the consumer? It seems like old fashioned cable TV days are numbered too so they will need to evolve somehow.

Prime
Netflix
Disney+
When there's something we want to watch, we get other services for a month then stop them afterward, like BritBox when the new episodes of Vera are there.

This thread has convinced me to give HBO Max a try. We don't have cable or an antenna, so all our viewing is through streaming channels--free and the above paid services. We cut the cable cord a few years ago and I don't miss it.

We currently subscribe to:
Netflix (which we all use)
Hulu (mostly DS, I think)
Prime (pretty much just DH uses the video service, but I love the shipping benefits)

We are still on free trial with:
Disney+ (first year came with our phones, but will probably pay after)
Apple TV (activated 6-months free with my iPad to watch a specific show, but haven't explored much else yet to know if I'll keep/pay for it)

We have On Demand through our Comcast cable, and the other day I watched something on Tubi, which apparently also comes with Comcast? (I found the program through the Xfinity search button, and that's what it played on.)

DH has talked about cutting the cord as far as cable goes, but we haven't done it yet. I'm rather change-averse, so I probably won't initiate it. If he does the work, though, I'll go along with it.

I actually watch a lot of "regular" TV via DVR, but I'm sure if we dropped it, I'd be able to find plenty of other things I like on all those streaming services. (I might have to add Hallmark, however!)

Peacock free with Comcast
I heard the ads for that, but haven't tried it yet. Does it just work like On Demand, or do you have make a profile account, or what?

Peacock has Brave New World that I want to watch. Apple TV has Foundation that I want to watch. Finally, Cobra Kai is going to Netflix, which is a fantastic show that I watched with a free month of YouTube. Eventually, I'll be able to buy these programs. I will not pay for ads. Plenty of free ROKU channels with ads.

Too many, I'm thinking.

Amazon Prime
Netflix
Hulu (with no commercials)
CBS All Access (with no commercials)
PBS
BritBox
Disney +

Not getting any more, but every time I think of cancelling one, I remember something cool to watch on it. To our credit, we don't have cable.

Always have on:
Cable
Netflix
Disney+
Amazon (but this is really more for shipping then streaming)
Peacock (included in cable subscription)

On one or two months a year:
Hulu (only for 'The Handmaid's Tale')
CBS All Access (for the Star Trek shows when they finish seasons)
Apple TV+ (only for 'For All Mankind')

Will probably get at some point:
HBO Max (none of the originals were interesting to me during my free trial, but I am sure they will get something at some point in time)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!