How many streaming services do you have?

Jafar30

DIS Veteran
With HBO Max launching yesterday that moves the number of streaming services to a bajillion. I probably wouldn’t have signed up for it, but because I have HBO through my Hulu subscription I could add it. Plus I have to admit there’s some amazing stuff on there, especially if you’re a classic film fan.

But I have
Netflix
Hulu
HBO Max
Disney+
Prime Video.

We have:
Amazon Prime for the 2 day shipping, prior to Covid 19. It has become a waste of money for shipping, but we do watch an occasional series or movie.
YouTubeTV specifically for ACC Network
Netflix

We also have Comcast for cable.

Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, YouTubeTV (only for live sports) and Amazon (free with prime membership, barely used). It's getting out of control.

Netflix
Prime
Crave (something like a combination HBO and Hulu)
On-demand of all network and cable programming through our provider

Amazon Prime
Kindle Unlimited
Hulu
Disney+
Netflix
YouTube TV
Tidal
Spotify
HBO Max

One good thing about having a larger family is that the per person cost becomes almost negligible.

Prime- comes with our membership. DH uses it a lot. I tend to forget about it.
HBOGO- comes with our cellphone plan. I use it occasionally.
AppleTV+ - came with my phone. Have never even opened the app.
Disney+ - bought the three year deal. Kids watch it, I keep forgetting we have it.
Netflix- Caved and got this when the world shut down. Gets used a lot so far. I feel like this is the only one I actually pay for though I know it’s technically not since the others are wrapped into other bills.

Disney plus
Netflix included with my cable subscription
Amazon prime
Hulu included with sprint
Cbs all access
Apple free with iPhone
Peacock free with Comcast

With HBO Max launching yesterday that moves the number of streaming services to a bajillion. I probably wouldn’t have signed up for it, but because I have HBO through my Hulu subscription I could add it. Plus I have to admit there’s some amazing stuff on there, especially if you’re a classic film fan.

But I have
Netflix
Hulu
HBO Max
Disney+
Prime Video.

Prime
netflix
hulu
Espn (with disney+ bundle)

plus we get all the 'premium' channel streaming services free with our cable bundle. I haven't checked to see if HBO max is included in it, though.

We just have Netflix. Shared account with our adult daughter. Browsed yesterday, nothing there I want to watch. My wife wants Disney Plus. Anytime I look at the programming available on streaming services I am disappointed. I will have to look at HBO Plus, but we dropped HBO on cable 30 years ago because they had little we wanted to watch, and looking at the Program Guide on Dish, which shows all the channel programming even for channels you don't pay for, there is even less on HBO I would want to watch

I have HBO on DirecTV so I get HBO Max at no cost. I do have:

Amazon Prime
Showtime (through Prime)
Apple TV (got it free for a year with an iPad purchase)
Netflix
Disney +

I have the Disney/Hulu/ESPN+ bundle.

That's all I pay for. I have a roof top antenna.

I use my parents Prime account for Amazon orders but hardly ever watch anything on there. I think I watched Jim Gaffigans last special on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!