How many streaming services do you have?

We have Directv. included with that HBOMax, Starz, Showtime, etc

CBS all access (I have re-watched several BIG BROTHER seasons)
Hulu (Harlots was really good- I hope it renews)
Amazon Prime (mostly for 2 day delivery but I have 3 Smart/Fire tvs and 3 that I have the Fire tv stick)
Disney+ (3 years with one being free from Verizon Wireless)
Netflix
MoviesAnywhere (where I add my digital codes)

Weird that we have all those and "normally" we only watch maybe an hour or two each day.
I do share my logins with one of my daughters.

I pay for YouTube TV.

I get Netflix and HBO Max for free.

I share YouTubeTV with my father-in-law and he shares his Disney+ in return.

No cable premiums here. Right now, we're running:

Disney+
Hulu
Amazon Prime (more for the delivery than the streaming)
Netflix
CBS All Access
one of the Hallmark ones (guess who's not watching that one? 🤣 )

We're normally pretty avid movie-goers during more normal times, and so we added the last two during the closure. Based on viewing habits and what not, we might keep CBS All Access, especially if its overhaul makes it a deeper platform, but I'm guessing Hallmark goes by the wayside.

Prime
Netflix
Hulu
Disney + (although it was free this year from Verizon)

We still pay for cable tv.

And we also pay for Sirius satellite radio.

That’s a lot of money for entertainment.

We have:

Netflix ($12.99/month)
Hulu ($1.99/month)
Apple TV (free for a year with iPad purchase)
Disney+ (free for a year with Verizon)

we don’t have any cable, just an antenna. We tend to try different plans for their free periods to see if we would like it. We just did a week of hbo and binged the Watchmen but didn’t really see anything else we would buy it for. We’ve also done the free trial of CBS All Access and there wasn’t anything to make us pay for that either.

The only one I want to try but haven’t yet is amazon because there are some shows I’m interested in on there.

At this point just Disney+. I'll have to get Netflix for a month when the new season of The Witcher comes out, but I'll cancel after the month is up.

Hulu - had DirecTV for many years, went downhill when AT&T bought it, especially customer service. We are saving $100/month now.

Netflix

Amazon Prime

I found out last night that our AT&T Internet gets us HBO Max for free, so I added it. Lots of good stuff, especially through its partnership with TCM.

So now we have

HBO Max
AT&T TV
Netflix
Amazon Prime video
PBS (we pay the $5/month subscriber contribution and get access to stuff they close out after a couple of weeks)
Starz (for DW's Outlander--we're cancelling that until next season)

Netflix
Prime
WWE
MLB
Pluto (free)

Still have a cable subscription, which I rarely watch but others in the household do. I am probably dropping Netflix soon.

We have Directv. included with that HBOMax, Starz, Showtime, etc

CBS all access (I have re-watched several BIG BROTHER seasons)
Hulu (Harlots was really good- I hope it renews)
Amazon Prime (mostly for 2 day delivery but I have 3 Smart/Fire tvs and 3 that I have the Fire tv stick)
Disney+ (3 years with one being free from Verizon Wireless)
Netflix
MoviesAnywhere (where I add my digital codes)

Weird that we have all those and "normally" we only watch maybe an hour or two each day.
I do share my logins with one of my daughters.
Movies Anywhere is not a subscription service. It’s more like a storage area to keep your digital content. Those movies are yours (within the terms and conditions blah, blah) to watch any time you want.
3 video:

Netflix
Amazon Prime
DisneyPlus

2 audio:
Spotify
Pocket Casts Plus
I pay for GooglePlay Family. It was the best deal at the time and makes YouTube ad free. My younger kids have never owned any kind of physical music media or even MP3s. I’m guessing they’ll want something better later on but I’ll keep paying for GooglePlay. YouTube without ads is gold.

We have Directv (although no HBO/Showtime), which is expensive, but I like it.
I have Prime for shipping - don't really ever remember to watch TV/movies with it though.
Did have CBS all access for Picard, but canceled once it was over.
Had Netflix, but never watched it, so canceled.
Considering getting my husband a outdoor movie projector for Fathers Day, so I'm thinking we are going to have to get some sorta service that the projector can "talk to" for watching movies- I'm not terribly technical though so I gotta figure out how all that works!

Considering getting my husband a outdoor movie projector for Fathers Day, so I'm thinking we are going to have to get some sorta service that the projector can "talk to" for watching movies- I'm not terribly technical though so I gotta figure out how all that works!

We have a projector and screen we use to watch movies in the backyard. You can just get an extra Roku or Firestick to plug into the projector or just pull the Roku or Firestick out of your TV and bring it outside. The cheapest Roku's & Firesticks do not have voice so make sure you get a better one (Like the $40 vs. the $30 one).

Back to topic...

Prime, Disney, Netflix, CBS

Back off topic...

By the way, one of the things that a lot of people seem to not know about with Prime is the photo storage. Free, unlimited full resolution storage. It's fantastic. Videos are limited to 5GB but for like $20-30 a year you can get 100GB and then it's like $50 for 1TB. Anyway, I've got a ton of photos backed up on Amazon and all I do is open the app and let it upload.

Netflix
Prime
Hulu

I have limited internet options living in an RV so I usually download a bunch of shows when I have access and watch them later. It's worked for me for a couple years now.

Netflix
Disney+
Prime

We also have a limited cable subscription with just a few channels we receive on the Charter Spectrum app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!