How many to list on ADR's? (infant ?)

clairemolly

DIS Veteran
Hi all! I am hoping to get some help on this one, maybe even from someone who has dealt with this issue personally. We have a WDW trip booked for Nov 12-21st. We are expecting our 3rd child in early August. We cannot add that child (nor would we want to, just in case) until after he or she has arrived, since WDW reservations needs a name.

We are a family consisting of yself, DH and 2 daughters...they will be 7 and turning 3 at the time of the trip. My 180 day mark is in May, at which point I will be 27 weeks along.

So here is my question...do we make the ADRs for 4, since at 14 weeks, we won't be putting the baby down anyways, but taking turns holding him/her while we eat and therefore won't need a 5th seat...or do we make them for 5, tempting fate in case something happens between then and delivery? If we make them for 4, will it be a problem to carry in an extra infant? Help!!!

Disney counts infants in the dining reservation count so according to the way they take reservations you would qualify for a party of 5.

Thanks...that's the way I was leaning. I am just hesitant for superstitious reasons. I guess that is what I'll do then...make them for 5.

I am in the same boat. Our 180 date for reservations is at the end of the month, and I will be 7 months pregnant. I was planning on including the baby in the count. Based on advice from the boards here it always seems better to add the extra person if you are in doubt. They are more forgiving on -1 person than +1 person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter