How many visitors per site?

rideswithchrist

DIS Veteran
I could not find the answer in the search. We will be there next May/June and will have the Fort to ourselves bahaha- our family decided to split a room with other family instead of bringing their camper (their loss).
BUT they will be coming over for some s'mores and to see the beauty that is the Fort and I am sure visit us at the campsite for a bit.
Is there a visitor limit per site if they come for dinner before heading to the sing along?

As long as they are just visitors and not staying on the site, I don't think there is a formal limit. Like you have read about some groups, overflowing onto neighboring sites, being loud and disruptive, blocking the road... Those will likely draw attention. But the only limit I know of (10 people on a site) is referring to the number of people staying on the site (and on the reservation).

In September, there were 5 of us staying in the MH, but our friends had their son and his family in a cabin. Most of the time, all of us were at the MH in loop 2100. That made 10 of us. (plus 2 dogs) No problem.

j

I wouldn't worry about it. Just have them take one car to your site if there is room, and leave the rest in overflow. If they come by boat or bus no one will even know there there.

I wouldn't worry about it. Just have them take one car to your site if there is room, and leave the rest in overflow. If they come by boat or bus no one will even know there there.

Tentatively, they will be taking a boat over. We have no ironed out details on the trip just yet, but I wanted to know all the info from our side as possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!