How messy is your home right now?

We have a new kitten so there are cat toys everywhere and the cat tunnel is usually bunched up in the middle of the hallway. Other than that, it's not too bad. Could use a good mopping, but I have no time for that right now so just don't eat off the floor and you'll be fine. :)

If I had 10 minutes notice, I could have company over. My house is never spotless so it’s never expected LOL

Very clean! We just returned from our two week WDW trip on Saturday. After sitting empty two straight weeks it was so dusty and felt so dirty. On Sunday i washed the sheets and mattress pads on 4 beds, dusted, vacuumed, wipped down and mopped every inch of the house. 😊

It’s in worse shape than usual. Mostly just stuff I’m compiling to pack. We leave for vacation this weekend so I’m putting off cleaning until the day before when I do the big pre-trip clean.

We also leave for vacation the end of this week and are doing our pre-trip cleaning so it looks a little better than usual for our neighbor who is stopping by once a day. We have a dog and so between that and other things we always feel our house is a mess.

We are at the tail end of renovating and moving, so right now it is a bit of a disaster! There are boxes everywhere. But in a few weeks we will be in a new home and hopefully back to a normal level of messy.

We live with my mother, and she is totally a clean freak. Most areas of the house are spotless. However, we have an almost-4-year-old...our living room, where the toys are, looks like a tornado hit it. I used to try to straighten up after he goes to bed, but that's a losing battle. Upstairs, we have a spare room that we're still trying to sort out (my DH is a borderline hoarder), and our bedroom...my side is cleaned and straightened up, but DH throws clothes everywhere, there's a stack of crumpled papers on the dresser...

It's bad. To be clear, i am talking about mess, not dirt. My home is clean, but I'm in the middle of a huge reorganizing/redecorating project and there is stuff everywhere! It's driving me crazy and I'm hoping I can hit it hard today and finish. There is a path through my living room right now! I got the new computer desk yesterday so at least the computers are off the floor now. Still have boxes of books and piles of kids' stuff that I want to get rid of that are just sitting there, and my son's bookbag is still sitting by the door, partially unpacked and looking like a big mess even though school let out a week ago! And I have two huge boxes of un-built bookshelves in my living room, one of which has been opened and I started building it yesterday so there is that all over my floor too. Like I said, there is a safe path to walk through my living room right now.

I wouldn't be embarrassed if someone stopped by, but it's not as neat as I would like it.

Ours is probably an 8 on a scale of 1-10. If someone stopped for a quick visit I wouldn't be embarrassed. It's just DH and I now so we keep things fairly tidy.

I will say I keep our first floor very clean at all times but the kids toys just seem to get crazy in a skinny minute in the top 2 floors.

Come on over anytime. I keep my house pretty neat and clean at all times. Right now, there's a few dishes waiting to go into the dishwasher (because it hasn't been emptied since I ran it this morning). If that bothers you, please don't stop by. LOL.

Needs some TLC. My carpet is awful & I need to replace it but its gonna have to wait awhile. Also need to replace the sliding doors on my bedroom closet. They kept coming off the track so took them off a couple years ago, lol & now it is just open for all to see.

Mine looks good. The cleaning lady came today, so I had to pick up really well yesterday. We are generally pretty neat and clean people anyway.

How messy is your home right now?

Right now - pretty messy. Just discovered efflorescence on the fireplace, so had to move a lot of stuff (we don't use the fireplace, but have a lot of pictures and things on the hearth/mantle) so we could scrub & vacuum it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter