How much are the bridal mouse ears and how many different ones are there?

DisneyScraps

DIS Veteran
I am interested in the bridal Mickey ears. Anyone know how much they cost and i know there is a headband type, do they have traditional mouse ears with the veil too?

Many Thanks!

There are two styles of wedding ears, and both cost $18.95 on Disneystore.com. Here's what the headband ears look like...(note that the top hat with ears has been discontinued by Disney).

BrideGroomEars.jpg

And hear are the beanie ears...

MouseEarhats.jpg

I have the beanie ears and they are adorable! I ordered them for our engagement party and put them out on the table that everyone was so kind and brought us gifts :) We will of course have them with us on our Disenymoon!

There are two styles of wedding ears, and both cost $18.95 on Disneystore.com. Here's what the headband ears look like...(note that the top hat with ears has been discontinued by Disney).

And hear are the beanie ears...

MouseEarhats.jpg

Oh how i dread having to wear that style of groom ears.. I miss the old tophat style.. at least it was somewhat dignfied... and ive been told I WILL be wearing the ears.. :( :headache:

Sad groom..

Are these usually available at Disney? Say somewhere in DTD? I don't really want to buy them in advance and worry about packing them up in the suitcase, and I also don't want to pay shipping ;) But I do want to get them, so are they fairly easy to come across?

Yes. They have them at the big stores in the parks, like MouseGears in Epcot, and usually at the toy shop at the Grand Floridian. :thumbsup2

Oh how i dread having to wear that style of groom ears.. I miss the old tophat style.. at least it was somewhat dignfied... and ive been told I WILL be wearing the ears.. :( :headache:

Sad groom..

you could try ebay.

edited - ah.... yeah.... just checked ebay out of curiosity.... just under $130!!!!

Yes. They have them at the big stores in the parks, like MouseGears in Epcot, and usually at the toy shop at the Grand Floridian. :thumbsup2

Jumping in to this thread ... does anyone know if you can get them personalized in the Parks?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter