How Much Do the Washers and Dryers Run These Days?

CALIFLADY

<font color=purple>The Tag Fairy is jealous of you
It's been a few years since I was in the World. I remember taking my own laundry detergent, dryer sheets, and a roll of quarters. So what's the going rate at the resorts these days?

Just came back from POR. Washers and dryers were $2 each for 30 minutes. Of course, 30 minutes in the dryers wasn't enough for everything. :p

Washers and Dryers....$2.00 each...small capacity too and the dryers need twice around!
Boxes of detergent for one load $2.00....and dryer sheets for 2 loads also $2.00 OUCH! It cost me $38.00 to do laundry!Plus...hubby came along, so I got a running dialogue on the prices at Disney...yada yada....:rolleyes:

Take the Laundry Detergent Tablets and your own dryer sheets, so that you can avoid the extra $$. The tablets are small and easy to pack. Also, remember that everyone wants to do laundry in the pm--try to go during the day. That is one reason I have given up on the All Stars for now. The laundry room is not nearly big enough for the resort. I'll gladly stand in line for many things at Disney, the laundry room isn't one of them!:teeth: I swear one woman had brought a month's worth of laundry from home.
I just needed to do a load of socks, underwear and Ts.
When staying for a week, we try to do laundry once so we won't have to pack so much.

When we stayed at the WL this summer, the laundry room was completly empty every time I checked. Go figure?

Yes, it is very expensive!!

I brought detergent in a ziploc bag. I washed our undies, socks and etc. in the sink and then hung them in the bathroom to dry. It took about 1 day to dry. That way, I only had to do one load of jeans and shirts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter