How much motion do you feel on deck 5 of the Magic?

Joseph Andrew Hunt

Drew's Dad Joe
My family will be sailing on the Magic in march in stateroom 5024 near the forward elevators. If anyone has stayed in this portion of the ship could you tell me if the movement is more obvious on this part of the ship or not.

We have always stayed deck 6 rear. Absolutely love it. I was booked in forward deck 5 last year but had to reschedule. I think you'll have a lovely smooth time unless there is a big storm.

We had a forward room once on deck 5, Magic.
I had no issues with movement and I suffer from seasickness, I take a Bonine nightly before bed and it works wonders.

I have stayed in 5520, it would be a little more forward than 5024, and I have had no issues. I am prone to motion sickness and would stay in that room in a heartbeat.

My family will be sailing on the Magic in march in stateroom 5024 near the forward elevators. If anyone has stayed in this portion of the ship could you tell me if the movement is more obvious on this part of the ship or not.
Yes you will feel more motion in the front of the ship. It all comes down to the seas. I've stayed in the this area twice. If it's a little rough the motion will be more noticeable. If the seas are calm then it makes no difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter