• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How much spending money to bring???

The TRUE Princess :)

LOVE all things Disney! <3
We are going the first week of May and I have no idea how much spending money to take. We are staying at Bonnett Creek so hopefully we won't have to spend too much time eating out. I want to buy a lot of souvenirs! LOL! Do you think $2000 is enough or should we bring more? Ugh! I have never taken a trip for a whole week, so I have no idea what to expect. HELP!!! :)

Krys

P.S. I'm "new" but have been a lurker for a while now. Nice to "meet" you all!

Welcome Krys...we are also going to WDW the first week in May :)

How many of you are going, and what type of package are you bringing? DH and I have been to WDW before, and spent about $1000 including food and souvenirs. This time we'll bring as much but with some thing's I know now that I didn't know then hopefully we'll be able to save some cash! :rotfl:

Welcome to the DIS, Krys!

How long are you staying? How many people are in your party? What type of reservation do you have (package vs. room-only)? These all factor in to how much spending money you need to bring.

Have a great vacation!

It will be myself, my husband and my four-year old dd. We are staying at Bonnett Creek, which is the new Fairfield timeshare. We plan to eat breakfast at the condo and possibly a few dinners. We already have our tix, so that's not factored into this cost. We are staying seven days, six nights.

I would say $2000 would be fine for the 3 of you, especially if you won't be eating out every night :) If you think you'll do alot of shopping, you might want to bring a debit or credit card just in case :teeth:

:earsboy: I'd say that $2,000 should be enough money to take for a week.And,doesn't sound like you'll be spending too much on food,and that's one of the biggest expenses.You should have lots left for souvenirs,I buy a lot too~ :cool1:
Have a wonderful trip,and welcome to the DIS~ ::MinnieMo
Kirsten

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter