How much to take for snacks and spending?

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
Hi! We (two newlyweds) are going to be at the parks for 9 days in early December. I am trying to figure our how much to take for snacks and spending in the shops, etc. This does not include our meals, tickets, hotel rooms, etc. - just the extras like Mickey Ice Cream, refillable mugs, postcards, and that sort of thing. We are going to try very hard not to load up on souvineirs this trip because we already have TONS of that stuff. Our shopping goal is going to be to get a Christmas ornament from each of the parks and one from our resort. I admit I am also a sucker for the decorated, insulated mugs you can get your drinks in in the parks. We also do not want to deprive ourselves in the snack area!! What do you think a reasonable amount would be? I was thinking about $500 for the trip, which would give us about $55 a day. Is that too much? Too little?

I think that would probably be about right. DH and I usually spend about $15 or less each day on snacks. After you add in the cost of ornaments and stuff, that's probably a good amount of money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter