How Much Was It?!?!?! The tale of our best trip ever!!!!!!UPDATE 5/12/14 PG 30

I think when it comes to Fantasmic/World of Color, it comes down to which you saw first.

I grew up watching Fantasmic...so when I first saw World of Color a few years ago, I was very disappointed. Didn't like it. I saw it again, and liked it a bit better, but Fantasmic is my favorite. I don't go out of my way to see World of Color.

Most of my friends feel the same. Except for my out of town friends who have never seen either.....and then, the ones who see Fantasmic first love it. The ones who see World of Color first love it. It's weird!

I think when it comes to Fantasmic/World of Color, it comes down to which you saw first.

I grew up watching Fantasmic...so when I first saw World of Color a few years ago, I was very disappointed. Didn't like it. I saw it again, and liked it a bit better, but Fantasmic is my favorite. I don't go out of my way to see World of Color.

Most of my friends feel the same. Except for my out of town friends who have never seen either.....and then, the ones who see Fantasmic first love it. The ones who see World of Color first love it. It's weird!

Having seen Fantasmic at DHS a ton of times it was very cool to see something so unique!

Both are great shows!

Great trip report!

The way you wrote about Disneyland made it feel like we were there, but I would still like to go someday and see it in person. :)

Thanks for sharing! I am following along with you through your DCP, best wishes on your next chapter in your life's story! I am excited to read along... :surfweb:

Great trip report!

The way you wrote about Disneyland made it feel like we were there, but I would still like to go someday and see it in person. :)

Thanks for sharing! I am following along with you through your DCP, best wishes on your next chapter in your life's story! I am excited to read along... :surfweb:

Thank you!

You have to! It is such a magical place!

Thank you for reading! Thank you! I can't wait to share my experience!

Love your mom's Pinocchio shirt!

Great TR! I really enjoyed it. I never thought I'd want to go to DL but I think I'll have to put it on my bucket list now! Best of luck on your DCP!!! I'll be following along.

Well, you finished up just in time. I really enjoyed getting to experience Disneyland through you. Really cute character breakfast. Loved Mickey and Minnie's outfits!
And now you're all set for an exciting new journey! Good luck and looking forward to reading all about it:goodvibes

Aww I'm so sad your report is over! I am really hoping to be able to go back to DL next year. My boyfriend and youngest daughter have never been. His daughter only got to DL and now CA. There was so much my daughter and I missed even though we ran our butts off for 3 days. Smell the roses so to speak, we didn't even get a chance to take a glance at them in January...

All done, Princess Caitlin?! Oh, nooooooo! I must find more!

I'm sorry! You should follow along on my DCP report!

Love your mom's Pinocchio shirt!

Great TR! I really enjoyed it. I never thought I'd want to go to DL but I think I'll have to put it on my bucket list now! Best of luck on your DCP!!! I'll be following along.

She got it from the Disney Store online!

Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed it! Glad to hear I helped change your mind about DL! Thank you!

Well, you finished up just in time. I really enjoyed getting to experience Disneyland through you. Really cute character breakfast. Loved Mickey and Minnie's outfits!
And now you're all set for an exciting new journey! Good luck and looking forward to reading all about it:goodvibes

Luckily! Thank you for reading along!

I loved their outfits too!

Thank you!

Aww I'm so sad your report is over! I am really hoping to be able to go back to DL next year. My boyfriend and youngest daughter have never been. His daughter only got to DL and now CA. There was so much my daughter and I missed even though we ran our butts off for 3 days. Smell the roses so to speak, we didn't even get a chance to take a glance at them in January...
I'm sorry!

I will cross my fingers for you!

I hope you get a do over!

We stopped to get some treats for the plane and I picked up a chocolate covered pineapple spear! It was so goood when I finally had it!

Love pineapple. And chocolate? I think you know how I feel about that!
Put the two together????

:cloud9:

The buffet here had a ton of options and one very helpful aspect of the buffet was all of the item cards stated the allergens in the food! I don't know why Disney doesn't do this more often! Rather than having a chef have to walk out every time to talk to the guest you can just send them up no issues! I really enjoyed this!

Never thought of that... but it is kind of a no brainer, isn't it?

The big containers on the buffet had smoothies in them!

:faint:

Bacon!!!!

Bacon makes everything better.

It's a rule.

Really nice shot of the folks!

ummm....
Nice... shot?
No. Really. You look... very nice.
Uh, huh.

Really.

:rolleyes1:

The flight had already boarded and we weren't able to get seats together. I did end up next to a cute guy though

Best flight ever? :rolleyes:

For some reason our door wouldn't line up with the ramp and we were told we could be stuck for up to two hours on the airplane! :eek: It was a bit ridiculous but luckily we didn't have to wait that long!

That's odd.
How long did you wait? Just a few minutes? Or an hour?

Thank you all for following along and I hope to see you on my DCP report! :goodvibes

Thanks for another fun TR, Catilin! :goodvibes

Love pineapple. And chocolate? I think you know how I feel about that!
Put the two together????

:cloud9:

It was very good!

Never thought of that... but it is kind of a no brainer, isn't it?

Agreed but Disney still doesn't do it at all of their restaurants.

:faint:

Bacon makes everything better.

It's a rule.

Really nice shot of the folks!

Thank you!

ummm....
Nice... shot?
No. Really. You look... very nice.
Uh, huh.

Really.

:rolleyes1:

:rotfl2:

Best flight ever? :rolleyes:

That's odd.
How long did you wait? Just a few minutes? Or an hour?

We waited about 20 minutes or so.

Thanks for another fun TR, Catilin! :goodvibes

Thank you for reading!

I finally had a chance to read your last day. I love the character breakfast pictures. Thats on my to do list next time!
What a pain in Detroit. We had issues in March there where they wouldn't let us use a bathroom after we got off the plane and told us to use the next one, which was closed, so we then were running to the one in baggage claim. My poor daughter was dying!!! Luckily we beat the crowd and all was good.

Found the link on your CP TR - now I want to go back to CA and the original park.
Thanks for the motivation to check it out again.

Two years later....enjoyed your trip report! I just found you through IHeartDuck's TR and came over to visit. I've never been to DL so it was fun to live the experience through your report. Thanks for writing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter