how much $$$

eeyorefanatic

Devoted 2 Eeyore
I was just wondering how much a typical Disney wedding is. Any one comfortable shareing roughly what they spent?

Are you considering an intimate or a custom wedding? That's probably the biggest determinate of price, along with the total number of guests.
Describe what you're considering and we'll have a better estimate.
Also, the Disneymooners group on Yahoo has several worksheets in MS Excel that may help you budget.
-Andrew

We're planning a custom for 30 people. Ceremony @ Wedding Pavilion, reception at Citricos (all during the day on a weekday to be less expensive). Our Disney expenses (cermony, reception, floral) will probably total $11, 000- 12,000. (not including photography, oficient, attire, travel, honeymoon, etc.) We're having 3 characters, our cake is in the neighborhood of $250 and our meals are around $85/guest. No Cinderella's coach (another $2,000 or is it $2500?) A limo for the bridal party and a bus for the guests. Let me know if you've got any specific questions, I'd be happy to try and answer them!

Less than 4 months to go!

HTH! :D

We only had 12 people in our party, so we did an intimate wedding, which included our 4 day stay at a deluxe room at the Wilderness Lodge and park hopper tickets. A very simple half hour reception was included where you cut the cake and had our first dance ($4,500).

We ate at the Grand Floridian cafe afterwards, which I picked up the tab.

Photographer and Videographer both came to under $1,000. We chose Damon Tucci and Artistic Video Productions. Both I recommend highly. You can see some of Damon photographic genius here - http://www.pinclubs.com/wedding/ What a wonderful person he is.

Cinderella's Glass Coach as an a la carte add in $2,500

Pixie Dust for all,

Jeff (Buddy Bear) Langdon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter