How often do you check your phone?

when I hear it ring, when I hear my text tone, when I want to play a game on it and in the morning

Here and there. Probably not more that once or twice an hour. Usually I’m doing things like adding something to a list, adding to my MFP log, syncing my FitBit, setting a timer etc. I only have notifications on for texts and my calendar (I use it as a reminder). I don’t really have to check those because my phone will ding or my wrist will buzz letting me know. Out and about, hardly at all.

I'm pretty sure my daughter has never in her existence missed a phone call, email or text. I could text her in the middle of the night and get a reply back within 15 seconds. It's a bit discerning for sure.

I will admit that I’m the same way. I have a very odd sleep schedule so it’s hard for anyone to know when I’ll be up and when I’m sleeping. If I’m dead asleep I might not hear a call or text. If I do hear it, first I’ll know if it’s my husband or daughter because they have different ring tones and text tones. They get answered because they don’t text just to say hi. If it’s my generic noise, I’ll peek and if it’s important I’ll answer and if not it can wait a while. My phone is never turned off or put on silent..unless I’m at a funeral or job interview or something.

I’m pretty accessible because for a few people, I have to be always accessible.

At work I'll check it if I catch the notification light blinking out of the corner of my eye - that means either an email, text, or FB message from somebody.
At home I don't check at all, it sits on the charger and I ignore it completely (especially if it rings).
When in the passenger seat of a car, I'll check it for a bit and then put it down.
When walking, I'll check it if another pedestrian or a bum gets too close, to avoid dealing with either of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter