How often do you check your phone?

Every couple of days. Everyone who knows me knows if I don’t text them back it’s because I haven’t checked my phone in awhile. I am trying to do better, but I just don’t think about it.

For the last 2 weeks I was waiting for an email to know if my DVC resale contract had passed ROFR, so it seemed like I was checking every 15 minutes, but during work, it was more like every 2 hours.

My cell phone? If it beeps or rings, I check it. When I get home, I turn it off, I have a landline. I check if it needs to be charged before turning it off. Only 7 people have my cell phone number, so my landline at home, and landline at work are where people normally call me. I checked, I have received one call, made one call and sent or received 6 texts this month on my cell phone. I've probably received 25 to 30 calls this month on my landline, and made 15 to 20. Work landline I don't know, too many to count.

Constantly while working due to the nature of my job, phone call and texts with coworkers and I need to take photos while on the job. I don’t have a desk job obviously. Having said that my hours are part time. I find myself grabbing my phone on my own time to make notes on something.

My 7 plus is acting twitchy. Probably time for an upgrade but I dread it.

Thanks. My family and friends who try to reach me wish otherwise. :rotfl:

Yeah when my FIL had a cell (before it got stolen) he never answered or checked it. I think I got him to answer once, pure luck. Otherwise it was constantly in the car's glove box.

Every half hour. Way too much. I can’t check it at work except for breaks and lunch.

Right now every 30 minutes - hour because it has started shutting down randomly, so I am checking to make sure it is still on.

I just ordered a new phone, not an expense I wanted/needed right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter