How often do you folks go to wdw?

We had never been before 1999. Since then we went every year until this one. (Williamsburg, VA instead) Next year we're going back! Yeah!!!!!!!!

So far we have gone every 2 years...hope we can keep it up!
Grover in Winnipeg
:)

our 1st trip was in 2000. went back in 2002, apr2003 and going again dec2003. just booked apr2004 as well. think this means i'm hooked;)
kathe

Well you can kind of tell by my countdown. When I was younger we went every 3 or 4 years and stayed for 2 weeks each time. Since 1998 I have gone at least once a year, this year we are going 3 times. :)

This year we have been blessed with being able to go down to the World three times! But like I keep telling everybody, we are making up for lost time!

Now that we are DVC, gonna try for a least twice a year or once for a long stay!

Scratch
:smooth:

I agree with Scratch..."not enough". :teeth: I got a call from DVC on Thursday evening...yikes...I'm not going to ask you for advice on how to avoid saying "yes" Scratch. ;) ;)

We go to WDW once a year but I'd like to be able to go more...might have to sneak a few trips in without DD. :)

Almost every year since 96 and before that I was there once in 78.

Since July 2000 and including my trip next week, I will have been down 9 times. Click on the little arrows in my siggie for a chronology. To say I am hooked is an understatement! ;)

Dh just said the other day that he would like to go down for March Break, I'm already thinking of another trip with a friend next fall and my mom is now giving thought to a trip! :teeth:

May have to cut back after that when Dan goes off to University next year though. :(

I'll go with the not enough. When my son was small we went every year from the time he was 2 til he was 14. He's now 17 and hasn't been since 2000 because it's 'boring'. Teenagers have their own opinions. Me on the other hand would never think it's boring. Went April 2002, September 2002 and now in October 2003. Hoping to make it again an annual vacation -- am well over the guilt of leaving my DS with his grandmother for the time we are gone. He might come next time though because his best friend asked if we could take him next time! Obviously not all teenagers think it's boring!

My two boys think it is boring too, Fiona, so they haven't been since March 2002. But I think that it is not so much that they don't want to go at all but that they would rather go with their friends than with us.

We go every year , and some years we have been twice. I would like to try every resort and every season.

Julie, I think you're right. I think that if we took one of his friends with us and let them on their own then he would be fine and since he's 17 now I wouldn't have a problem with them going off on their own (as long as they checked in of course). I'm actually hoping that next summer, after he graduates that he'll agree to go.

Hi all:

I don't know about the rest of you guys but I am terrified to fly, have never flown, so we drive down. My hubby does not like the long drive, especially the drive home.

I guess if I would fly, we would go more often, like everyone else.

Deb.

When I was little my parents would take us every year.But now with my kids it has been once every three years(97,2000,this Dec.)We flew the first two times but my DH doesnt want to fly anymore(I cant blame him)so he is doing the driving(I dont drive)and he feels alot more comfortable this way.Maybe I can convince him to go more,LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter