How old do you see yourself going to WDW?

As long as my bank account and health holds out, I’ll be going until I can’t. I have another 40 years of DVC ahead of me if I’m lucky enough to make it the whole way! My brother had his first daughter so she will be getting a bunch of Disney trips once she is able to identify some characters.

As I joke with my daughter I will probably stop going anytime after I am dead for 3 years or more. Can't make any promises before that. When I retire I plan on buying a condo there and doing WDW everyday. I walk 15 miles a day now so I figure why not walk in the parks.
How do you even have the time? I try and walk 2 to 2.5 miles a day and it is all I have time for and I am retired.

How do you even have the time? I try and walk 2 to 2.5 miles a day and it is all I have time for and I am retired.
Sadly I am a manager and if I touch any of the equipment I violate about a dozen union contracts. And worse I have a highly professional crew of techs. If nothing goes wrong I am idle. I stay in the office and walk in a big circle around my office. Other people may sit and just do what ever but I never stop walking.

I'm 61 and will go until my health prevents it. Right now, I am doing physical therapy in preparation for an October trip. Arthritis in my hips.

Sorry about the hip arthritis. I have that in my hips too! I usually do a gentle routine of yoga which helps. This year, before our trip, I had my worst hip injected which was a tremendous help. Hope you have a great time:)

I'm 56 and still going strong - can't count how many times I've been because I started going as a child with my family in the 70's. Stopped for awhile though - I'd say from age 15-32 I only went once. But since age 32, been every single year at least once except one year I skipped (2009). Been once a year the last 2 years. Planning (haven't decided 100% yet) a solo trip next weekend. Live in NC so I can get there in 8 1/2 - 9 hour drive.

Ain't stopping until I keel over. LOL

I'm 65 and my wife is 64. The day I cannot return for my annual weeklong trip to WDW is the day the family has come together to plant me in the ground. I know of no other experiance that makes me feel so young, that brings up more happy memories that our annual trek. Yeah we have slowed down a bit but it is in that slow motion that we truly can experiance the whole park, not just the rides.

I agree with the many posters who have said variations of go until you are no longer physically able to go and as long as it is still fun. We took my 80+ mother-in-law a couple of years ago and she had a really good time. She has trouble walking long distances but we simply rented a scooter for her and we tired before she did (except the one day she decided not to use the scooter!). By the way, renting off-site is cheaper and they can bring it to your on-site hotel and pick it up.

My mother made her first visit to WDW at 89 and Disneyland at 94. She happily scootered around WDW but 5 yrs later was content to leave the “driving” to us.

At 99, she would love to go again, and we would love to take her, but the travel required is no longer feasible. If we could sprinkle pixie dust and plop her down on Main St, she’d be game!

just turned 52. We live in GA and it's only a 7 hour drive for us. Thinking about getting AP this year so we can go more often and do some weekend trips here and there. I plan on going until I can no longer afford to go. Then I will move down and get a job as a greeter.

I'm 57 and I've got the next five trips laid out in my mind plain as day.

After that, I'll be retired and living in fla and taking more trips than any one brain can hold!

And with all the new rides and hotels and modes of transportation coming up, it's a great time to be a fan, at any age. I'm just glad to be here to see it all.

I'm 48 this month and my physical ability has been an issue at times, BUT I've been getting myself healthier for years now. The worst was in my 30s. Now I have a real diagnoses, fibromyalgia, I'm newly single and looking to enjoy life despite the sadness of someone else choosing to defile himself and our sacred commitment. Good times can be a real thing in the future!

And after both years of hard times and years of this healing journey (learning what works and what doesn't and how to manage my stamina and energy and build it up more little by little) I hope to get back to Disney quite a bit in my future.

I weigh a lot less now than I have for over 27 years. I have a new career as a massage therapist too! So I get to help others feel better as well. :grouphug: And I believe I will get out from under divorce debt and travel and do Disney plenty...hopefully for as long as I live on this earth. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!