How should I celebrate my 25th birthday in Disney?

Stitch577

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

Since we are cancelling our trip for this summer, we decided to reschedule for next year on my 25th birthday! We will probably be arriving early in the morning on the day of my birthday, and I'm am trying to decide on the best/most fun ways to celebrate. At first I was thinking drinking around the world at Epcot, but I wanted to see what other unique/fun suggestions you all have. Thank you!

So you are arriving early in the morning and asking us about starting drinking around the world? You are my hero and I second this whole heartedly. Start with Orange Margarita in Mexico just as soon as they open!

I celebrated my 40th last fall at Disney. You can't go wrong with just about anything you'll plan. I mean, you'll be in Disney ON your birthday. It can't get much better than that! Don't forget to get a birthday button and wear it throughout the trip. We got some extra freebies with mine (a dessert 1-2 days and a Mickey pretzel one night) and it's really cool having total strangers wish you a Happy Birthday.

We arrived 2 days before my actual birthday, so we saved my favorite park for that day which also happened to be a MVMCP night. That was a LOT of fun! We also had matching shirts for 3 of our 4 park days. My friends that went with me were pretty much "it's your birthday, you pick what we do." The nice thing about that is we have similar touring patterns so even though it was MY birthday, it really was OUR trip.

Is the a special restaurant you want to try? Or a special experience? Or a particular resort you want to stay at?

Drinking around the world does sound fun though.

If Epcot is your goal, start off with a great breakfast at The Garden Grill with great all you can eat food and classic characters (Mickey, Pluto, Chip & Dale). Around the world is fun but it can make your day end early for obvious reasons. I agree about starting in Mexico since La Cava del Tequilla gets very busy later and it is small. I would snack (if you are hungry) or make a reservation at your favorite restaurant.

This is some advice for your family. They can call and get a special birthday surprise for you in your room. I have spent a couple of birthdays in the parks and will be spending my next one there too. In the past my husband has ordered a cake that was delivered to the room. Also once I came in and the room was decorated and I had some presents all arranged through Disney. I am hoping my husband will do something for me this next time too lol. I have also said that I hope they will arrange a special happy birthday phone call for me.

How about buy a Disney Vacation club contract to celebrate? Just think they are 50 years long, so you could have the years between 25 and 75 covered!

Yes, I'm half joking, but I sure wish I bought in at age 25.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter