How Strict Are You With Social Distancing?

I not longer live in CT, but my sister does. I see a doctor in CT twice a year. There are still restrictions regarding lodging in CT. I had to sign a separate document upon checkin and mark that my reason to visit was medical and thus essential. It is expected that lodging requirements may loosen during phase 2. There is still a current “request” that one self isolates for 14 days upon entering CT, but no enforcement is in place. I hope you are able to see family.

Thanks! My parents live there, so I would be staying in their home. Since they would likely have to come pick me up, any guidelines regarding quarantining will be considered, but I certainly don't want to go there just to be trapped in their home instead of my own!

Thanks! My parents live there, so I would be staying in their home. Since they would likely have to come pick me up, any guidelines regarding quarantining will be considered, but I certainly don't want to go there just to be trapped in their home instead of my own!
You should be fine if staying with family. There are very few outdoor restrictions remaining in CT. We could have eaten on a patio, but the places we ate didn’t have them open yet. We got there the day after phase 1. We did go to the beach in the evening, and it was joyous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!