How tall are you, and how tall do you

My driver's license says I'm 5'4", but I'd say that's actually a little generous. I'm happy at the height I am, though.

5’7”
I wish I were an inch or two shorter. The “average lengh” pants are often just a bit too short. I’d wish for taller but then I’d be taller than DH and neither of us would like that.

Same 5'7" An inch or two shorter would def. help out with pants.

5'5" - when I was married to 1st XH (6'3") i wanted to be 5'7". Now my DH is 5'8" I am just right.

I'm 5'7.5". I am happy with my height.

My daughters are much shorter than me though, and I wish I could share some of my height with them.

I am 5’1/2” - yes that half inch is important to me.:)

I wish I was 5’6”.

My drivers license says 5'5 and they may be a bit generous, but I am the height I am...I rarely have to worry about men being taller than I am and my current beau is much taller than I even in heels, so that works.

want to be ?

Im 6' 2" and I want to be 7' 5"

If you were 7’5 chances are you wouldn’t be alive. Really tall people have a short life on average. Bad backs and all kind of other things wrong with their bodies that you wouldn’t want.

I'm 5'7.5". I am happy with my height.

My daughters are much shorter than me though, and I wish I could share some of my height with them.

My daughter stopped growing at 5'3" - I was surprised. She's the small one in the whole family.

I'm 5'6" and that's short for my family.
I'd like to be 5'8" at least.
My niece who turns 10 this month is 5'4" so yeah she'll be towering over me soon.

5’7”
I wish I were an inch or two shorter. The “average lengh” pants are often just a bit too short. I’d wish for taller but then I’d be taller than DH and neither of us would like that.

Yes! I’m so glad to know I’m not the only one like this, lol. Longs are too long and average is hit or miss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter