How tall are you, and how tall do you

I'm 5 feet four and 3/4 inches. I wish I was 5 feet 5 inches. :rolleyes:
I'm happy with my height. I have long legs so people think I'm much taller than I am.

Same! DH is 6’8” so I can still wear heels and be shorter than him. Pants can be an issue but I just stick mostly to the few brands that run long enough.
My husband is six three. I love how tall he is. I think our heights go well together.

I am 4’ 10”...I would like to be the height to reach things on the top shelves of stores or when they hang clothes high.

5’10. I’m ok with it, only problem is all my pants are ordered online. DH is 5’5. We get get a lot of looks but we are used to it.

I want to be 7' 5"

You would hate that. You might have a few good basketball years but you'd never fit comfortably in any doorways, cars, theme park rides, or most clothes. Plus you'd probably be dead before 60.

I'd go a little taller probably but I'm also fine at 5'5." Everyone has problems with clothes fitting. Changing height wouldn't necessarily help that. It could be all in your torso or all in your legs.

You would hate that. You might have a few good basketball years but you'd never fit comfortably in any doorways, cars, theme park rides, or most clothes. Plus you'd probably be dead before 60.

I'd go a little taller probably but I'm also fine at 5'5." Everyone has problems with clothes fitting. Changing height wouldn't necessarily help that. It could be all in your torso or all in your legs.

I'm your height and you couldn't be more right about the legs vs. torso issue. An appropriately sized one piece swim suit is never going to look good on me because so much of my height is in my torso, and those super cute jumpers are right out. It's annoying, but I can find pants with no problem.

I'm your height and you couldn't be more right about the legs vs. torso issue. An appropriately sized one piece swim suit is never going to look good on me because so much of my height is in my torso, and those super cute jumpers are right out. It's annoying, but I can find pants with no problem.

Yes I am also all torso. Many short inseams are too short or just right until you start washing them, while regular inseams are inches and inches too long. I've started having to just get pants tailored, but tailoring is difficult when pants have a shape and taking inches off alters that shape. And I hate when cute tops aren't long enough. Dresses are a challenge due to the proportions and skirts - forget it. I haven't found a skirt that looks right on me in 20 years.

Yes I am also all torso. Many short inseams are too short or just right until you start washing them, while regular inseams are inches and inches too long. I've started having to just get pants tailored, but tailoring is difficult when pants have a shape and taking inches off alters that shape. And I hate when cute tops aren't long enough. Dresses are a challenge due to the proportions and skirts - forget it. I haven't found a skirt that looks right on me in 20 years.

Interesting, I have awesome luck with skirts and dresses and it's most of what I wear because of the exact issue you're getting at with pants. I love skinny jeans and pants, but if they have to be hemmed too much the proportion is all jacked up. Don't get me started on the length of shirts...dresses are much better.

Thanks to age and gravity I'm now 5'6. I would love to be back to my almost 5'8. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter